[OM] Re: E-330 price drop

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330 price drop
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 14:01:02 -0500
Could be gray market.  Only difference would be they would be marked
"E-300" only and not "EVOLT E-300".  $570 is so far below USA dealer
net, the only way they could sell so low is if their initial net is low,
through gray market. Gray market importer does not have a service
department (or advertising) to support. Accessories stripped out? (does
anyone do that anymore?)

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net