[OM] Re: E-330 price drop

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330 price drop
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 16:43:07 -0500
LOL!!

Dell's deals crack me up.

"Type in the name of your dog's second-born puppy and you'll get 20%
off!!!" or some such.

There's always a coupon or promotion going on.  And some of their
deals are, in fact, very good.  Of course they include Dell's award
losing customer service at no extra charge . . .

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Dell

ScottGee1