[OM] Re: DOF - Digital versus analogue

Subject: [OM] Re: DOF - Digital versus analogue
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 09:30:43 -0500
Not true.  You *will* get greater depth of field from the 50mm on the
E-1 vs 100mm on a full-size 35mm frame.  That even accounts for a
smaller circle of confusion on the E-1 owing to the need for greater
magnification from the E-1 to produce equal size prints.

Read the details in my earlier post where I have actually done the DOF
calculations.

Chuck Norcutt