[OM] Re: Digital versus analogue

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital versus analogue
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 07:22:51 -0500
Brian, have you been happy with previous results from the OM4Ti and
those lenses?  If so, it sounds like something is awry with the body
or the processing.

That said, I'm glad you're getting good results from your 14-45!

And I've held forth before on "comparisons" and "tests".  IMO, they're
truly useful only if all the variables are controlled and consistent.
Even then the outcome is subject to interpretation but at least it's
based on "apples to apples".  YMMV

ScottGee1