[OM] Help for an E300 user

Subject: [OM] Help for an E300 user
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 22:30:15 -0600
Hi, Y'all-
No, It's not me. A friend of mine has an E300 and one of the Oly Digital
flashes. He says that all
of his outdoor shots are fine, but his flash pictures are underexposed. I asked
if he could dial in
some exposure compensation, but he said that he had been through a whole lot of
menus and had not
found anything like that. Possibly he has found how to do compensation, but has
not found a way to
have it automatically kick in when he uses the flash. Is the E300 capable of
something like that?
Even if it's a "my preference" thing that he would have to remember to activate
when he attaches
his flash?

Thanks-
Steve Goss, Dallas TX usa