[OM] Re: Help for an E300 user

Subject: [OM] Re: Help for an E300 user
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 08:43:43 -0700
HI Steve,
        I cannot answer your friend's question definitively, but having just
read some information on the FL50, it does seem as tho for that flash it
works better to adjust settings on the flash itself instead of in
camera. If he has the FL50, perhaps this link will be helpful for him:
http://tinyurl.com/9t629
        I am just learning how to use this flash correctly with the E-300 and
330 so that's about all the help I can offer.
        Good luck!~
        Candace