[OM] Re: Hey, get that yellow stuff out of my hair

Subject: [OM] Re: Hey, get that yellow stuff out of my hair
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 22:27:54 -0500
 THANKS Piers, Nick, Michael

 I went out with both barrels blazing. Jeff had mentioned trying a ND or WA
diffuser on one or both and placing a T32 on my stroboframe, if the midnight
look was not desirable. Now have a T-cord as well as the T32 filter set (from
Dave's Fang) Will also have a cross pol system ala Dean's modification of
George Lepp's set-up by next season.
 Somehow I bet the GN 's are not correct for manual, if they follow suit with
the T32. I think I remember Walt had it down to a science on manual mode. Maybe
the labels will help--hopefully the link will work by tomorrow.
 I bet the modeling lights will help a tad as well if no critters are
involved---if can't find a Battery Pack-1 in a few more weeks---off to Radio
Shack.

 Mike

AOL Mail and more.