[OM] Re: Hey, get that yellow stuff out of my hair

Subject: [OM] Re: Hey, get that yellow stuff out of my hair
From: Nick Wilson <toona@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 16:45:27 +1100
No worries, Mike

GNs are never 'right' for variable extension! One thing with manual, I
guess, is fixing the magnification and then the apeture for the flashes
for a set up.

I have a spare Battery Pack! It has sat around, but I am sure is
workable (will test it) and it was part of a small group of gear that I
was going to get around to selling (also F280, variable extension tube
etc). They are good for focussing when things get really dark! Let me
know off list and we might be able to prevent you making one of your own!

Piers, I am interested in the 'labels' too, so look forward to seeing
them (still a 404). Thanks.

Nick