[OM] Re: eliminating red eye with PS

Subject: [OM] Re: eliminating red eye with PS
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:07:43 -0500
Thanks.  I'll have to try that.  I do have a couple of red-eye snap
shots made with the A1 and built-in flash over Thanksgiving.
Fortunately, not too many.  Noticed the red-eye and switched to a Sunpak
422 in auto mode.  MUCH better results as well as getting rid of the
red-eye.  The Sunpak seems to do pretty well in auto and only needs an
occasional tweak on the aperture.

Chuck Norcutt