[OM] [OT] Rugby and the All Blacks

Subject: [OM] [OT] Rugby and the All Blacks
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:32:46 +0100
This is Mainly addressed to Brian,

Due to a freak of circumstances my wife and I found ourselves sitting in
the millenium stadium in Cardiff on Saturday to witness the all blacks
give out yet another drubbing, we were sat in our red shirts amongst a
group dressed in black and finding a lot more to cheer about than us,
although I did feel a bit sorry for them as it must get boring when
thier side pretty much win everygame. I must say though they made Wales
look as if they were standing still and they are not playing badly at
the moment!!. I do hope though for the sake of the sport they meet their
match one day and soon :-)  -  we won't mention league games.

IanW