[OM] OT Digital images from E300

Subject: [OM] OT Digital images from E300
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 19:38:58 +1300
Hi all

I may have posted these urls some months ago - cannot remember.

Quite interesting; they show what can be achieved even with an E300 and a
DZ 50/2 macro.  I suspect they might not have been photoshopped though
that is hard to tell given the language barrier.

The page is large, and some of the images have to be individually loaded.
But usually worth the effort.
http://forum.xitek.com/showthread.php?threadid=309199

Funny; now I have just one main URL; thought I had more. AAh yes, here we

http://www.xitek.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=309199&pagenumber=
1
http://www.xitek.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=309199&pagenumber=
2
etc up to page number 8 ( or more ?)

There are some lessons in here for portrait work I think.  And lighting.

Brian