[OM] Allan's 300D

Subject: [OM] Allan's 300D
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 22:18:21 -0800
Allan,
Regarding the LCD display on your new 300D....
get some  of the clear plastic covers for *color*  Palm Pilots/Palm PC's
and cut one of the sheets to fit the LCD screen.
In the U.S., Fellowes makes several versions. It doesn't
matter which one you buy so long as it is one of the clear
ones for color disiplays. I use  a credit and trace around it as a
  template for rounding the corners on the clear cover, then cut
  it out with a pair of scissors.
With a little practice, you can get the screen on
so that it has no bubbles. The screen cover will protect
your LCD screen from scratches and marks.

I've done this on all my DSLRs from day one,
and it works very well. With some practice, you
can get them on so nicely that you can't even
see them.

Cheers,
Stephen.