[OM] Re: olympus Digest V3 #320

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V3 #320
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 21:48:06 -0800
Allan,
Congratulations on your 300D. Going digital will be a revelation for
you, as it
was for me four years ago.

You're right that you can get stuff on low light with digital you
could never
get with film. I took a sports photography course in 2004 with one of
SI's leading
staff photographers, Peter Read Miller, and he commented that they
now can
cover sporting events with digital in low or available light that
would have been impossible with film.

The print quality is better too, especially with today's inkjets.

You'll never look back.

P.S. I saw your previous post on how your 300D is the best
camera you've ever owned, or possible ever used...
perhaps it's best that Moose and I withhold our 5D and 1D MkII's
respectively! You think you're spoiled now... ;-)

Cheers,
Stephen.