[OM] Re: Walt

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 19:30:05 -0800
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
Wow what a shock! First Tom's wife, and now Walt's wife! I just can't
believe it. I am so sorry to hear this How awful for Walt and his
family. I can certainly understand how you would wish to have some
time for yourself, and not feel up to visiting. Take care Walt, and
if you need anything know that we are here for you.

Jim Couch