[OM] Re: Walt

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 15:00:54 -0600
Garth wrote:
> On 24 Nov 2006, at 18:58, Piers Hemy wrote:
>
>>> I have had an off-list message from Walt with some sad news.
>>> Simply stated,
>>> Walt's wife died during the journey back to Atlanta.
>
> [snip]
>
> Oh, man.   I am so sorry for you, Walt.  From your descriptions of your
> lives together, she sounded like a wonderful, suitable
> friend/companion/lover.  I'm afraid I don't know what else to say,
> except please don't isolate yourself from friends and family at this time.
>
> I hope, in a few months' time, you'll feel whole enough to re-join the
> List, but there's certainly no hurry.
>
> Take care of yourself, please.

Damn. At times, no matter who you are or how hard you try, life just
sucks. I know exactly how lost I would be if something would happen to
Sheri.

Walt, we've all enjoyed your stories, your personality, and your sense
of humour.

I know you don't feel very humorous right now, but we are all thinking
about you and keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

When you feel like coming back and sharing, we're all here for you. We
may be a dysfunctional family at times, but we are all family here.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon