[OM] Re: Walt

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 11:35:27 -0800 (PST)
> I have had an off-list message from Walt with some sad news.
> Simply stated, Walt's wife died during the journey back to
> Atlanta.

How truely shocking and sad.  Recently, Tom Scales' wife passed
away and reading about passings of people we know or their mates
is very saddening indeed.  I know in Walt's case, how much his
wife "completed him".  Definitely something that will take some
time for healing.

I, for one, will be emailing him my condolences.

> In Walt's own words "I haven't felt like participating lately.
> Maybe next week, next month, or next year ... just not ready
> right now to participate in any sort of dialogue or
> repartee."

That's to be understood.  However, I'd hope that the depth of
some of the friendships here can reach out to him and help the
healing process.

AG

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com