[OM] Website photo updated again

Subject: [OM] Website photo updated again
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 19:49:06 -0800 (PST)
Well, I mentioned a while back about a panoramic photo I took in
western Iowa using the Zuiko 35/shift lens.  Version One of the
image is now posted at the bottom of the homepage.

Details:
Olympus E-1, Zuiko 35/shift lens, Manfrotto tripod and 3-way
head.  Five images taken with the lens shifted from extreme left
to extreme right.  Image merge performed in Photoshop Elements
3.0. Further editing performed in both Elements and The GIMP.

www.image66media.com

AG

The all-new Yahoo! Mail beta
Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.
http://new.mail.yahoo.com