[OM] Re: D40 official

Subject: [OM] Re: D40 official
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 17:17:24 -0800
I thought 2/3" was gone all ready. I agree it is too bad. I would
like something better though. It seems to me that if Oly could have
designed and churned out all those tiny Styli based on a full frame
film format, that they could produce an exquisite 4/3" fixed lens
camera half the size of the E-300, certainly smaller than a Leica. It
would sell like hotcakes. I wonder whether that Kodak offset sensor
lens system is available so that the size penalty of a retrofocus
lens or is it exclusive to Leica?

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA