[OM] Re: om rebate and things

Subject: [OM] Re: om rebate and things
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 14:03:40 EST

In a message dated 11/17/2006 12:56:51 P.M. Central Standard Time,
scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Olympus'  rebate performance hasn't been good this year. I sent in for
TWO rebates on  new E Series gear, on the same form (which they indicate
is OK) and got  only one. No idea why the other was never  fulfilled.

These are usually handled by a third party, often times in El Paso, TX and  I
suspect it is the third party most of the time rather than Olympus.  I  could
be wrong and I've had very good luck with my rebates, however they were  all
a couple years ago.  Bill Barber