[OM] Re: om rebate and things

Subject: [OM] Re: om rebate and things
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 19:16:16 +0100
JOHN DUGGAN wrote:

-----

Hi all,

Could someone give me the password for the Olympus odyssey?

I signrd up a LONG time ago and would like to track the UK camera - is

it still languishing in police custody?

On another point..As some may remember I bought an E1 from Cameta

whilst is the States on a summer holiday. The combination came with a

$50 mail in rebate on the 14-54 mm lens.

I sent the completed forms etc. to Olympus in late July...since then

..SILENCE...What are the chances of receiving the rebate? Should I just

write it off?

Regards

John Duggan,

Wales, UK

-----

Hi John,

I am having the same experiece here. I did send in the rebate form
(total $325,--) via Walt early this year. I also used Walt's (US)
address, but I haven't heard anything from Olympus since then. I
contacted Walt some time ago, but he had not heard anything either (as I
expected, since I haven't heard;-)). Sorry, this does not help. I
haven't given up, but am not at all confident I will ever see my rebate.

Regards,

Wiliam