[OM] Re: Decision to switch systems.

Subject: [OM] Re: Decision to switch systems.
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 09:34:50 +0000
Yeah knew C?non had such a thing (either that or I was having lucid dreams
about eB*y - hmmm ok maybe I do spend a little too much time on there). It
looked like a nice little toy to have a play with at a price that wouldn't
cripple if got stuck with it and couldn't sell it on if not happy with it.
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

>From: Michael Kennedy <michael.kennedy@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [OM] Re: Decision to switch systems.
>Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 09:15:55 +0000
>

>From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [OM] Re: Decision to switch systems.
>Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 18:33:12 +0000
>

>Didn't C*non have an autofocus film (IIRC) camera ((3000 something EOS)
>that
>
>you selected the focusing zone by eye? It had some kind of (IR?) sensor in
>the viewfinder to decide where in the frame you were looking and
>automatically use the appropriate AF element.
>Allan
>
>The camera was the EOS 30 (Elan 7E). I had one for a brief time.
>
>Michael.

>S e Dia a mhàin a bheir breith orm

>List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
>List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Windows Live? Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!