[OM] Re: A scary thought for Halloween

Subject: [OM] Re: A scary thought for Halloween
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:29:09 -0800 (PST)
So, I'm selling off a bunch of small items--could I list them
for $1 and then charge $15 for shipping and handling? (In
otherwords, the item's TMV is like $13).  I'll end up only
paying fees on a $1 sale?

BTW, in case anybody is interested, I have a complete set of
beautiful Cannondale panniers.  (both front and rear)  These are
the spring-load type that are instant-on/instant-off.  Awesome
condition, minimal use.  Darkish green, no fading.  You can have
them for $1 (not including the $150 shipping and handling, of
course).

AG

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business
(http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com)