[OM] Re: ( OT ) ebay using malware?

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OT ) ebay using malware?
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 01:27:35 -0800
Brian,

I'm not sure if anyone has asked this already, but are you using any
anti-malware software? If not I highly recommend ad-aware, I've been using
the free version for several years and I'm very pleased with it, In fact all
of my security software are free versions. Here's a link to their site
http://www.lavasoft.com/ , click on the green box in the upper right corner
to view the features of the different versions and chose which one to
download. I don't know if it will solve your current problems, but it
certainly couldn't hurt and may help prevent future headaches.

Best of luck,
Darin