[OM] Re: Sandisk Extreme III/IV Comparison

Subject: [OM] Re: Sandisk Extreme III/IV Comparison
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:45:31 +0100
I repeated Rickards test using a IGB Extreme III and a 1GB Ultra2 and my
E-500. This was a very crude test using my analog watch with a second hand,
and the test was RAW only.
The result for the Extreme III was 6 secs approx.
The result for the Ultra II was 10 secs approx.
This agrees with my experience that the Extreme III is notably faster in use
in the E-500; I have relegated the Ultra II to my 7070, where the Extreme
III shows no speed advantage.

Roger Key, Copenhagen