[OM] Re: Jammed OM1

Subject: [OM] Re: Jammed OM1
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 10:03:24 -0500
Any 1N body you buy (unless it's been overhauled, even then at it's
youngest, 22+ years old) and would atleast need new light tight foam
around the back cover. Also, when you invest in yet another used body,
it could jam on the first roll of film........not that THAT would ever
happen.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net