[OM] Re: Jammed OM1

Subject: [OM] Re: Jammed OM1
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 21:21:36 +0100
This happend to me some years ago, half-way through the stroke of the
advance the camera (OM-1n) turned itself into a half kilogram hi-tech
useless brick. We was out hiking in the Swedish mountains, Padjelanta
NP... Good thing that we had Annas mju: and I had been restraining
myself to only three lenses.

After a service, the camera is like new.

Send it to a well known service tech in your part of the world.
/ Johan