[OM] Re: OM-4: Black tape behind mirror???

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4: Black tape behind mirror???
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:58:50 -0500
Sounds like you're referring to the sub-mirror (small mirror that is
hinged to the back of the main mirror.)  There should be no tape on it
as this mirror reflects light to the cell in the mirror box floor. If it
really looks like electrical tape, try to grab an edge of it with
tweezers and gently, slowly pull it off.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net