[OM] Re: 85/2 thoughts?

Subject: [OM] Re: 85/2 thoughts?
From: Michael Darling <miked2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:59:34 -0400
The problem didn't appear to be haze or fungus as I'd seen it before,
but did look like something was wrong with the coating. Almost like
someone had cleaned the rear element by flooding it with solution,
and some had leaked into the lens. I'll have to see what the cleaning
does and final price will be, it may be worth it, maybe not.

I suppose that if I'm justifying the purchase of more Zuikos on the
basis that I'll be able to slap them onto an EOS or E-thingy in the
future, I better go for the best examples I can find.

Unrelated, but I've also come across two 90/2 macros locally in the
last couple of weeks. Nice lenses, but I'm not a macro guy. One was
VERY nice, one more of a user. If anyone is interested I can get you
the contact info for the dealers that have (had) them...

-mike