[OM] Re: ODYSSEY SUCCESS!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: ODYSSEY SUCCESS!!!
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:34:43 +0100
All is complicated.

But I haven't got much help from the Police. I had to tell them about serial
numbers several times until they filed it, and even remind  them myself with
several phonecalls that there is a tape in the shop  which is erased every
week.. But still, will they go to ask now or when is too late? And don't
forget of course that I did all investigations reaching to this pont all by
myself!

I just hope in the good faith and help of the camera-shop which is a
reputable dealer in Leeds.

That's all, I just hope at the moment...

Christos