[OM] Re: Attention owners of teleco nverters 1. 4X-A ? your help needed

Subject: [OM] Re: Attention owners of teleco nverters 1. 4X-A ? your help needed
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 20:15:30 -0700
Hi Iwert,

Mine is a couple thousand miles away from me at the moment but going from memory
1.) yes, it has a shrink sleeving
2.) yes, it has a groove
3.) since the early 180/2.8 zuikos had a slight interference with the
1.4 TC, I suspect it doesn't say 180/2.8 but I can't check to be sure.
The early 180/2.8 has a baffle which in my case has a mark on it from
the shrink sleeving. The outer edge of the glass probably touches the
baffle. I wouldn't leave the 1.4 TC attached if the lens might be
bounced around. Be very careful if you have an early 180/2.8 but
others besides me have used it with the 1.4 TC
4.) & 5.) Sorry, I don't remember.
-jeff