[OM] Re: [OT] Can you recommend a free drawing tool

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Can you recommend a free drawing tool
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 20:58:24 -0700
Chuck, I wouldn't bother with a full CAD program for simple floor plans.
I like an old version of Home Architect  by Broderbund. Total cost was
less than $10 which is almost like free. It does 3D renderings as well
as simple plans and wire frame drawings. Newer versions are available
very cheaply but with way too many bells and whistles. I prefer the old
version because it is simple, small and very fast on a new computer.
*bay always has a bunch listed.

Mike