[OM] [OT] for 5D/30D fence sitters

Subject: [OM] [OT] for 5D/30D fence sitters
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 17:24:10 -0400
Thanks Chuck, I think.  I did scarf up one of the T32's you mentioned in
another post from Cameta as well.
I have been waiting a tad with my adapter for a 5D for OM lens use.  I have
viewed waiting for a  Canyon rebate analogous to waiting at a bus stop---wait a
bit and another will come along.  This opportunity looks very good though.  I
haven't been able to pick an AF lens.  The C 24-105 f4 IS looks interesting,
though a bit soft in the corners esp at longer FL---esp considering the price.
 I don't think Jeff was that enthralled with it.  I need to investigate the
Tokina you have too. May just put my Tam 35-105 for OM on it for now. Won't
have time to do much for a few weeks anyways.

Mike (5D fence sitter, now with flailing arms)

C is offering a $300 rebate on a 5D or $600 if bought with an eligible
lens (which seems to include everything up to 400mm) or second body.
AOL Mail and more.