[OM] Re: [OT] Storm wreaks havoc

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Storm wreaks havoc
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:46:43 -0700 (PDT)
> That hasn't changed much in 50 years.  My grandparent's farm
> was on Ridge Road and I remember the wind howling across the
> fields but we didn't get too much snow.

I grew up right along Lake Michigan and we not only had the wind
howling, but we also got the snow!  Miserable stuff.  It's not
so bad when you can get out and play in it, though.  Here in
fly-over country, it gets cold, but it's rarely sufficiently
snowy to play.  I'm wondering if my X-country skis should be
retired.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com