[OM] Re: [OT] Storm wreaks havoc

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Storm wreaks havoc
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:55:52 -0400
After a particularly nasty storm a number of years ago, Detroit Edison
decided to deal with the tree problem by sending out crews to cut back
any trees that might hit/fall on power lines.  The good news is that
we have fewer power outages caused by trees but we also have a LOT of
'Y' shaped trees throughout the area.

See, I *knew it was a good idea to get out of Williamsville -- back in '65.  ;o)

ScottGee1