[OM] Re: [OT] Storm wreaks havoc

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Storm wreaks havoc
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 20:22:44 -0400
I had a one day meeting in West Palm Beach and called my mother in Niagara
Falls to check when I heard about the storm.  Fortunately Niagara Falls was
impacted little.  It was a weird storm (besides the prematurity) as the usual
snow belts were not hit that much.  I will be traveling there in two weeks and
plan to clean out the gutters and not shovel.  I miss floating in 77 deg H2O
while watching the sun rise already; now back way too soon in chilly New
England.

Mike

 "The snow melted very quickly as temps are
now in the 60's but there is a flood warning."
AOL Mail and more.