[OM] Re: ZD 50mm f/2

Subject: [OM] Re: ZD 50mm f/2
From: "David Irisarri" <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:29:24 +0200
Wow Moose,

Very, very well explained. Lovely answer. I am also will you that 14-54 is
truly superb! I also agree with Chuck about working distances and this is
why I work with ZD 50/2 for macro work but also when I want to take some
portraits with a lens close in Bookeh to an OM lens I never was able to see.
The lengendary Zuiko 100 f2. ;-)

Regards,

Dave