[OM] Re: ORF files?

Subject: [OM] Re: ORF files?
From: Stuart Robinson <restmengi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:02:16 +0100
Tim,

.ORF is the RAW file. It's just that it's Olympas's Raw Format. You can
download for free, from Adobe the correct pluggin, camera raw 3.3 is the
one for E500's & some others.
Once you've downloaded that & let photoshop know it's there, you will be
able to open your .ORFs directly into photoshop for adjusting & editing.

Stu