[OM] Re: I'm back

Subject: [OM] Re: I'm back
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 23:32:59 -0400
Beautiful panorama Chuck.  You captured Chatham well as it is one of the
more picturesque towns on the Cape.

The beautiful sunsets and sunrises had a very calming effect.  So much
so that I suggested to my wife that we get lost somewhere on the Cape
and leave our past world behind.  Between the beautiful mornings and
evenings I caught glimpses of my wife's old self... the laughter and
childlike playfulness had returned.  Thoreau wrote of the Cape:

"A man may stand there and put all America behind him."  I couldn't
agree more though I feel quite a few women today would feel the same.

Richard L