[OM] Re: I'm back

Subject: [OM] Re: I'm back
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 08:02:33 -0400
Moose wrote:

> I'm so glad you are back, and especially that the trip helped.

Thanks. :)  Good to be back.  This list is like what the song says:

"You can checkout any time you like but you can never leave." (insert
guitar solo here) <8-)

> Indeed! I haven't been to Cape Cod yet, but you can get the same effect,
> and see both sunsets and sunrises over the water on the fingers dangling
> from Maine
> <http://moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/Maine/BaileyIsland/Lobster.htm>.

Beautiful!  The sunrises and sunsets on this trip to the Cape were the
first ones I witnessed being able to see all the way to the horizon.
They were wonderful gifts.

Richard L