[OM] Re: Must-have accessory of the year!

Subject: [OM] Re: Must-have accessory of the year!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 18:01:59 +0000
I found this there, too. As Larry the Cable Guy says, "I don't care who you
are, that right there's funny." So, whatever your political persuasion, be
prepared for a chuckle. You won't see it on TV because it was considered too
over the top to be used.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h3GPc_yMCE&eurl=

Walt, resisting further commentary or opinion

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>