[OM] Re: OT (kinda) Disappointing Discovery

Subject: [OM] Re: OT (kinda) Disappointing Discovery
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 07:43:43 -0700
Quite.  I wouldn't give mine back now, though.  Only thing I keep a
separate, fixed focal length pair of glasses for, is reading music.
Trying to wear the progressives and read sheet music on the stand 2~3
feet away, and keep eyeing the conductor, was a no win situation for me.
Had a pair of glasses made that are fixed at that 2~3 foot sweet spot.
Can still see the director clearly enough to know what he's doing.  Not
sure WHO it is conducting, but can see his arm movements etc.