[OM] Re: feedback ratings

Subject: [OM] Re: feedback ratings
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 21:27:10 +1000

> There's one exception... A seller with thousands and
> thousands of sales, but a rating of, say, 97%, is likely to
> be honest. It's just than in dealing with so many people,
> he's hit a signficant percentage of idiots.

Dunno about that, I would guess the percentage of idiots would be roughly
constant and somebody who has 1000's of sales is likely to reflect that
percentage.  If however the seller has only made 10 sales and unfortunately
hits one of the idiots it really knocks his feedback down (like to 90%).

...Wayne