[OM] Re: feedback ratings

Subject: [OM] Re: feedback ratings
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:27:28 -0400
Which is why I avoid sellers that charge inflated shipping/handling
charges.  Because shipping charges are seldom refundable, they can
sell defective merchandise and *IF* they accept a return they've made
money on the shipping.

Oddly enough, I recently got burned by a seller from the ProPhoto
site.  Sent me an AF lens that didn't AF correctly, then claimed he
never used it in AF, only MF, then claimed it was sold as-is even
though he never stated it in the ad nor in any of our email exchanges.

His name will be posted to numerous sites with appropriate feedback.
Too bad as he's a good commercial photographer.

ScottGee1

SNIP!