[OM] OT (kinda) Disappointing Discovery

Subject: [OM] OT (kinda) Disappointing Discovery
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 14:55:53 -0700
I had a look at a F30 in the shop today, and realized that I will not be
able to operate one of them new-fangled digicams with no viewfinder without
my READING GLASSES! Crikey! Unless of course I hold it about 30 inches away.
Or rely on the ?beep-beep¹ to tell me the shot is in focus. And it appears
pretty much any digital P&S, if it has a viewfinder at all, has one that is
virtually useless. (Of the ones I looked at anyway.) It sucks getting
old(er.) So I¹m back to either scanning film (from, for example, my P&S film
cameras with real, useable viewfinders!) or waiting for the next E-thingy or
E-400 to reach our shores. Dang.

Rob in Seattle