[OM] Re: Totaly off topic

Subject: [OM] Re: Totaly off topic
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 15:25:41 -0400
We're still driving two 1999 models we bought in 2000.  The primary
reason?  Other than money, "Greenhouse", i.e., window size keeps
shrinking on cars making it difficult to see.  To me, the Chrysler
products look like something from a Dick Tracy comic.  My wife is
barely five feet tall and has a terrible time getting sight lines out
of anything.  She wants an Escape Hybrid but they're a bit pricey now.

Yeah, where is old Ralph?

FWIW/ScottGee1