[OM] Re: Totaly off topic

Subject: [OM] Re: Totaly off topic
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 11:40:49 -0700 (PDT)
> Many times, I have been "surprised" to find that a
> bike managed to sneak into the blind cone of my rearview
> mirrors...

This reminds me...  A couple of years ago, our MPV was munched
in an accident and we had a rental for a few weeks. The Rental
was a Dodge Intrepid.  Well, the A-Pillers in that car were so
thick and sloped that they formed huge blind spots.  More than
once I almost got creamed at intersections when I couldn't see
the car approaching from the right.

Whenever I see one of those cars (or even the last Ford Taurus),
I assume the driver can't see me if I'm coming from their right.
 More times than not, I'm correct.  Scary how cars can be
designed so stupidly to cause accidents.  I loved my Jeep
Cherokee for visibility, except for the lower position of the
rear-view mirror which again caused a blind spot to the
forward-right.

Ralph, we need you to write "Unsafe at Any Speed-II".

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com