[OM] Re: Totaly off topic

Subject: [OM] Re: Totaly off topic
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 23:00:45 +0100
On 09/10/06, jason.gidden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<jason.gidden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm thinking of an ST myself, I take
> it you heartily endorse them??

Mine's a 2000 model, bought used last October with 40,000 miles on the
clock.  It needed a bit of fettling.  Compared to the the '92 Trophy
it replaces in my garage it's a lot lighter and a bit quicker, stops
better, and handles better at the expense of being less comfortable
and having a smaller petrol tank.  Then again, I survived the 7 hour
M5/M6/A&B-road trip from Bristol to N. Yorkshire a couple of weeks ago
without serious trauma and only one petrol stop.