[OM] Re: Totaly off topic

Subject: [OM] Re: Totaly off topic
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 10:11:22 +0100
On 09/10/06, swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am selling my BMW 1150 GSA, which would be perfect for you ;-)

Probably better suited to someone with good reach (those bars are wide
& therefor move a lot) and height (or weight - the seat gets lower if
you load it).  A pig ugly bike, but enormous fun (I've borrowed two
and taken one of them around Cadwell Park for a trackday session).

Fly the flag, Chris - get yourself a nice Sprint ST (no, I'm not selling mine).

Incidentally, referring to the post that started this off, I know
we're talking about motorbikes here, but I'd question the rationality
of buying this year's cutting-edge sports bike as a cruiser/commuter.
Then again, I know someone who uses an R1 for that, and he's quite
sane really.