[OM] Re: Totaly off topic

Subject: [OM] Re: Totaly off topic
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 09:00:35 -0700
Yah, an 1150GSA would be a great first bike... (NOT!)

It _is_ a great bike though. I have a number of friends who have one, and
they love it.. Just a big tall and heavy for a first bike... I just sold my
R80G/S Paris Dakar. Probably a mistake...but I want a bike with ABS.

I just rode the F650GS,  R1200GS and R1200GS Adventure on Saturday at the
local BMW Demo Day. The BMW NA truck was there with a dozen demo bikes. I
was a bit surprised that the Adventure fit me best. Now, off to ebay to
liquidate assets...

Rob in Seattle