[OM] Re: pictures, imposters near misses and car adverts

Subject: [OM] Re: pictures, imposters near misses and car adverts
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 22:04:07 +0200
I must admit I have only seen 275 kph on this ones speedo and it was
still pulling, It wasn't in our neighbouring country germany (where it
is still legal to do such speeds) or thinking about it maybe it was.

I should point out that this car is over 5 years old now, so not looking
bad for its age ;-)

Thanks for the compliments concerning the photos, I am quite pleased
with the set, I have just sent off a batch of my better photos from that
last month to be printed and included a couple of the car.